Wireless presentation systems
These have been traditionally of offered by AV manufactures Barco, Extron, Crestron, Harmann (AMX), Vivitek, Atlona and some specialist manufactures Wepresent, Quomo and lastly new entrants Polycom.
So whats the difference between them, in short its very little. Each company has there own version of wireless presentation and the feature they wish to focus on, we have even had some consolidation with Barco purchasing Wepresent.
4 variants, connection via button or app.
CS-100 single user single screen
CSE-200 dual user single screen
CSC-1 4 concurrent users dual screen
CSE-800 8 concurrent user 4k dual screen 4k
ShareLink 250 W wireless model includes an integrated dual-band wireless access point – WAP to create a stand-alone wireless collaboration and presentation system or to add wireless capabilities to a more traditional wired solution. The ShareLink 200 N network-version does not include a WAP, and works in concert with a facility’s existing wireless network. The professional capabilities of the ShareLink 250 wireless and network-only models provide easy integration of mobile devices into meeting and huddle rooms, interactive collaborative spaces, and larger presentation environments.
Single display output
up 64 simultaneous connections
quad screen split
Poe powered over network
With AirMedia® anyone can walk into a room and wirelessly present PowerPoint®, Excel®, Word, and PDF documents, as well as photos, on the room display from their personal iOS® or Android™ mobile device. MacBook® and PC laptops can be connected seamlessly as well, making presentations from most any device fast and easy. There are no wires to hook up, no complicated settings to configure, and no AV or control system is required. Simply connect via the local Wi-Fi® network and start sharing content from your portable device.
Single display output
Supports up to 32 users (presentation device connections)
quad screen split
Apple® iOS®, Android™
Delivering a flawless start to any meeting, Acendo Core enables vast web conferencing platform support including one-click Skype for Business meeting launch, wireless document sharing, web browsing, and access to content from network drives, and a variety of scheduling functions including booking the room, extending the meeting, and browsing / scheduling nearby rooms. Make selections directly from an intuitive interface on the meeting space touch enabled display or with a keyboard and mouse.
- Wide Support for Web Conferencing Platforms, including One-click Skype for Business– Users can quickly and easily join a scheduled Skype for Business meeting without having to find a link or meeting invite, enhancing productivity by reducing wait time.
- Wireless Sharing – Acendo Core supports AirPlay and Google Cast so users can easily share content from mobile devices or PC.
- Built-in Document Viewers – Users can present content without bringing any devices to the room. Users simply walk into the room, start a session, navigate to their document (USB drive, network drive, or the web), and start their presentation.
- 4K, Dual Monitor and Touch Screen Support – Ensure meeting spaces are as engaging as they are simple to use.
- Network Drive Support – Many enterprises choose to have all their documents stored on network drives. If a user authenticates into a meeting, they will have access to content stored on those drives. As Core is always on, there is no waiting for boot up time allowing users to access their network content quickly enhancing workforce productivity.
- Active Directory Authentication – By natively integrating with Active Directory, users can authenticate into Acendo Core and access network drives. Furthermore, administrators have the option to require authentication in order to use Core for secure document and network access.
- Simple and Intuitive On-screen Scheduling – At a glance users can see the status of the meeting room. From the start screen, users can book the room if it is available, start their meeting, or book a nearby room quickly, therefore minimizing wait time and improving productivity.
- End-of-Meeting Notifications – Meetings start on time because the previous meeting ended on time. Meetings have an opportunity to wrap up cleanly and capture actions effectively because users are provided with a notification prior to the end of the scheduled meeting time
NovoEnterprise is the supreme choice for SME and corporate meeting rooms. NovoEnterprise guarantees optimal connection performance. This ensures optimal standalone WiFi performance, even when demand on the available bandwidth is high. High quality transmission can stream video from your mobile device at up to 60 fps 1080p.
NovoPro is designed for the modern office environment, allowing for easy installation in multiple rooms in the office. Full integration in the existing network makes employee access easy, while a separate WiFi network for guest connections maintains data security
NovoConnect is a wireless presentation system designed for the education market and based on the principle of BYOD – bring your own device. Innovative features include teacher control and preview and feedback features such as real-time polling
The LauncherPlus plugs into a laptop to make a direct WiFi connection to any NovoConnect device.
This plug-and-play USB dongle greatly simplifies the connection hassle. In addition, it has zero impact on the existing network which makes installation easy.
NovoTouch is a powerful team collaboration solution that’s ideal for conference rooms, meeting areas and corporate lobbies.
Equipped with Vivitek’s NovoPro, a BYOD collaboration system, NovoTouch offers an advanced approach to group work in an all-in-one display.
4K/UHD Five-Input Universal Switcher with Wireless Presentation Link (wireless presentation)
- Two HDMI®, one DisplayPort, and one USB-C input, plus an input for wireless AV
- Mirrored HDBaseT™ and HDMI outputs
- Wireless AV gateway
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- USB-C port can be used to charge laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- Occupancy sensor triggering
Entry-level model is affordable and packed-full with features. The WiPG-1000-P is perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, and small huddle space
latest model is the tool you’ve been missing to integrate your collaborative spaces. In classrooms or meeting spaces with existing hardware, the WiPG-1600 integrates seamlessly to bring you wireless BYOD environment
flagship WiPG-2000 model has every-single feature we have packed inside. The wePresent 2000 is the perfect solution for every environment from classrooms, meeting rooms or the executive boardroom.
The WiCS-2100 taps into the power of group dynamics with fun and stylish collaboration tools such as visual user lists for moderators and auto layout for sharing content from multiple devices. The WiCS-2100 provides businesses and educators with new features specifically designed for more effective collaboration with our wireless presentation gateway.
Wireless Screen Sharing System
Connect Up to 64 Devices!
BYOD has never been this easy. Teachers can project their computer screen wirelessly to every student’s mobile device, Interactive Whiteboard or Interactive Screen using this innovative new device. So every student can view a lesson presentation from their own iPads, make annotation, and save their notes to study with later!
Wireless Screen Sharing System
Project and annotate your screen, all wirelessly!
The next step in wireless screen sharing technology is here! With the ability to connect up to 64 PC, Mac or Mobile devices.
You can choose to make the QConnect Plus a part of your wired or wireless network. Simply plug in a network cable, or use the wireless setup to configure QConnect Plus into your local network. This will allow internet access to all connected users and also presentation from all network connected computers.
The QConnect Plus has been made more suitable for working in enterprise level environment and can handle more types of encryption
Polycom Pano is the easiest way to connect and share content at work. From the moment you walk into the room, Pano invites you to connect from your personal device with a simple touch – no special apps, cables or pucks required. Simply connect Pano to any monitor and then cast up to four simultaneous streams of high definition content to easily compare and contrast your work.
With Pano, ease-of-use value isn’t limited to the end user. It also delivers high-value to the business through easy installation with existing investments in display technology and video conferencing. Now, in just minutes, every room can be turned into a powerful collaborative environment.
- Connect to non-touch displays for immediate return on your investment
- See every detail in crystal clear 4K60 fps, RGB: 4:4:4 resolution and color depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by simply connecting Polycom Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom, and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard, and save from your Pano App
InstaShow™ Plug & Play. One Button to Start Wireless Full HD Presentations
BenQ InstaShow™ is a unique no-software solution that allows multiple presenters to present on any device, with the simplest plug and play operation requiring no driver installation or execution and compatibility with any OS or hardware platform.