Which Room Booking Systems is right for you
Most companies struggle with allocations of meeting room spaces, this is where simple touch panels that interface with your mail services and calendars provide full control over the valuable real estate.
Evoko were one of the originals to offer Room Booking Systems, they have a super range of compatible mail integration, the Liso is their current flagship model.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Google Apps for Work
- IBM/Lotus Domino Smartcloud
- IBM/Lotus Domino 8.5.3 – 9.x
Amx have gone for a combined solution with booking panels linked to their in room products allowing the schedule to actually power screens on and start the video conferencing equipment. The ACR 5100 and Acendo Vibe Conferencing Sound Bar with Camera work seamlessly with Acendo room booking. The panels come in a 7 inch and 10.1 resistive touch.
- Microsoft Exchange,
- Office 365
- Google Calendar
Crestron Fusion network room scheduling integrates with popular calendar programs you’re already using to improve workflow and room usage. They also have a hallway sign for availability.
- Connects to Microsoft Exchange®, Office 365, Google® Calendar™, IBM® Notes®, CollegeNet® R25® to 25Live®, and more
- Book rooms from scheduling panels outside the room for ad hoc meetings
- Clearly see room availability on scheduling panels or room signs from down the hall
- Display room calendar on Crestron in-room touch screens and even on the room display
- Rooms are automatically returned to inventory in event of a “no-show”
Help Desk and Support
- AV and IT staff get alerts to remotely resolve events quickly to maximize uptime.
Global Device Monitoring
- Real-time alerts allow support staff to proactively manage events, so rooms are fully functional and ready for the next meeting.
- Collecting data and generating reports helps organizations optimize investments in people, spaces, and technology.
Room Booking Systems (Room Agent)
Transform TouchLink Pro Touchpanels into Full-Featured Room Booking Appliances
- Room Agent™ software provides easy integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, as well as Office 365 for convenient scheduling right from Outlook
- RoomAware™ Technology acknowledges your scheduled meeting and automatically turns on all your devices, saving precious time by preparing the room prior to your arrival
- Use the touchpanel to find room availability nearby
- Combine room scheduling touchpanel features with in-room control systems
Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 & 2016
Microsoft Office 365
Scientia Enterprise Reporting Database v3.1.1, v3.10 and v3.11
Micros Opera Sales and Catering Full or Express editions
- From v4, up to and including v5.0.3
- Micros Opera Readerboard export feature
G Suite (Formerly Google Apps for Business)
NFS Technology Group Rendezvous Workspace
Room booking and digital signage combined
As a ONELAN organisation, we are experts in delivering engaging, multimedia content to digital signage networks. Using the ONELAN Content Management System (CMS) or Publisher you can show a range of other content on your meeting room signage. This maximises the return on investment in room signage and allows rooms signs to be used for employee communications, brand reinforcement and advertisement.
Way finding/ Meeting Summary
In addition to meeting room signs which show meetings specific to one room, the Reserva Wayfinder/ Meeting Summary solution shows upcoming meetings in a range of meeting rooms. This content is ideal for installation in a reception area or beside elevators in larger buildings and helps staff, students or guests find where they are meeting.
Samsung Room Booking Systems
- Touchscreen interactivity with 5 simultaneous touch points on the 10.1″ display with 400 nits brightness
- Use a single cable for both power and data with PoE on this 10.1″ display with 400 nits brightness
- Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSP) enabled with System-on-Chip (SoC) media player functionality
- Samsung MagicInfo software
Joan connects to your Wi-Fi and the calendar you already use (G Suite – Google Apps, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and iCalendar). No need for additional software installations. It will display your calendar data at the meeting room door, where you need it the most.
Joan easily attaches to any surface with a set of elegant, self-adhesive magnets. Perfect even for modern glass partition walls. No cables, no hammering, and no need for an expensive office redesign.
Joan is 99% more energy efficient than any other solution available. Forget about charging. Joan lasts up to three months on a single battery charge. Even more, Joan will remind you to charge the device in time with a friendly email.
Cloud–Based Room Scheduling and Meeting Management Application